Address: 03134, m.Kyyiv, Pshenychna, 9 budivlya lit. Z
Contact phone:: (044) -407-01-94, (066)-800-21-61
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Operating mode: Monday-Thursday: 09.00 – 18.00,
Friday: 9:00 – 16:45,
Lunch Break: 13.00 – 13.45,
Weekends: Saturday and Sunday
Electricity supply contract
Annex 1 Application for accession
Annex 2 Commercial offer group
Annex 3 Register of points of commercial accounting
Annex 4 Expected consumption volumes EE
Electric power supply
Activities of MBS-Engineering LLC
We have been working in the energy sector since 2006. For the largest state and private enterprises of Ukraine, MBS-Engineering LLC provides design and construction for the energy industry, performs turnkey projects of any complexity – from application to workflow.
With the opening of the free electricity market in Ukraine, we have added another service for our customers – the supply of electricity.
MBS-Engineering LLC conducts customer-oriented business in the field of electricity supply, provides high quality services and transparency of commercial terms of cooperation.
References to regulatory documentation:
- The Law of Ukraine “On the Electricity Market”
- Resolution of the NCREU of March 14, 2018 № 312 “On approval of the Rules of the retail electricity market”
- Law of Ukraine “On Features of Access to Information in the Spheres of Electricity, Natural Gas, Heat Supply, Centralized Hot Water Supply, Centralized Drinking Water Supply and Sewerage”
- NCREU Resolution of 27.12.2017 № 1469 “On approval of the Licensing Conditions for conducting business activities for the supply of electricity to consumers”
- NCREU Resolution of March 14, 2018 №307 “On Approval of Market Rules”.
- NCREU Resolution of March 14, 2018 № 309 “On Approval of the Transmission System Code”
- RESOLUTION 14.03.2018 № 310 On approval of the Code of distribution systems
- NCREU Resolution of March 14, 2018 № 311 “On Approval of the Code of Commercial Electricity Accounting”
- NCREU Resolution of March 14, 2018 № 308 “On approval of the Rules of the day-ahead market and the intraday market”
- Resolution of the NCREU of 12.06.2018 № 375 “On approval of the Procedure for ensuring quality standards of electricity supply and providing compensation to consumers for non-compliance”
Procedure for resolving disputes over electricity supply:
All disputes and disagreements arising in connection with the Contract for the supply of electricity or in connection with it, as well as other disputes that may arise in interaction with the consumer, are resolved through negotiations in a fair and expeditious manner.
The supplier is obliged to review all complaints received from consumers and report the results of their review within one month.
The consumer has the right to apply to the National Commission for State Regulation of Energy and Utilities (hereinafter – the Regulator) in accordance with Article 21 of the Law of Ukraine “On the National Commission for State Regulation of Energy and Utilities” and / or refer the dispute to court in accordance with the terms of the contract and current legislation of Ukraine.
Person responsible for resolving disputes:
Director Ramakayev Timur Ismailovich
If you have any questions, appeals, complaints, complaints about the supply of electricity or notification of a threat to electrical safety, contact us at +38 (044) -407-01-94, +38 (066) -800-21- 61 or according to the details specified in the section “Contact details”
PROVISION AND REVIEW OF ELECTRIC SAFETY THREATS
Please note that in order to facilitate access to information and increase transparency in the energy sector of Ukraine, and to facilitate quick and easy feedback between consumers and retail market participants, NKREKP launched a mobile application “Energy Online”, in which consumers can quickly send a complaint to the appropriate company.
All appeals, complaints, claims received by the official e-mail address of the electricity supplier from the mobile application “Energy Online” will be registered and considered within one month from the date of their receipt, as required by current legislation of Ukraine.
Using the mobile application “Energy Online” is another way to submit appeals, complaints, complaints to consumers.
To install the application on your smartphone, download the EnergyOnline application from GooglePlay.